  • Courtney <spoiledrhotten@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Dear customer,

      BeOut! Website Hosting would like to introduce to you an all new
      website hosting deal. We offer ONE-PACKAGE:ONE-PRICE that provides
      your web presence with everything you need, so you don't have to
      worry about confusing upgrades or additions. You already have every
      option with us. We do understand that you may already be using some
      other low-quality company for hosting, however NOBODY can offer you
      250 MegaBYTES of disk space, 20 GIGAbytes of data transfer, and
      virtually unlimited EVERYTHING for one low price of $7.95 a month =
      NO SETUP FEES, NO CONTRACTS!

      Independently owned and operated, we offer you the chance to setup a
      domain name for one flat price. At only $15 a year, where can you
      find a more inexepensive place to purchase and reserve
      www.yourdomin.com? There's no more depending on these other un-
      professional companies to host your professional website!

      No gimmicks, no pop-up's, no restrictions, no limitations, no
      kidding! BeOut! Website Hosting allows your domain name and hosting
      purchase to be safe and secure with the guarantee of quick and easy
      setup. And best of all, it's month-to-month. Why should you have to
      pay for something you don't want 9 months down the line? or even 2
      years away in some cases. Sign up with the ability to cancel at any
      time. Don't feel restricted by that dreaded yearly contract! Get
      started today! If you are interested and would like to sign up for
      website hosting, please visit http://web.beout.com and sign up now!
      If you have any questions please contact our sales support directly
      at (323) 541-0420. We look forward to hosting for you.

      Hosting, BeOut.com
      http://Web.Beout.Com