Online design

  • dondoyle <dondoyle@4customcreations.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi All,

      First time posting here and am looking for some help.

      I am looking for some software or perhaps someone to program software
      that will do the following.

      I would like to offer items (which I currently do - although not
      online) that are personalized with text and pictures (dye-
      sublimation).

      I have seen a couple of sites where you can upload your picture into
      a template to see what it would look like before you order it.

      It really is kind of hard to explain so plese bear with me - simply
      put, here is what I need to do:

      Coffee Mug Template > you add picture/text online > send picture to
      me online > I make mug and send it out.

      I would do this for more than mugs as I personalize about 100
      different items.

      I really don't know what you would call this. I have some ideas of
      how I would like it but not the capability to program it - unless
      there was some software that would simply let me input my desired
      requirements.

      TIA, for any help or direction you can give me.

      Don