web site designers wanted

  • pwrecruitment
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      Hi,
      we are looking for web designers who are willing to be employed on a
      freelance basis. We are setting up a consultancy aimed at small
      businesses and targeting young people who seek to explore self-
      employment as an occupation.

      Our consultnacy will offer economical solutions to starting up
      businesses and as part of the packages we will be offering site
      design. Flash/HTML or Flash intro on HTML.

      We are looking for website designers who are interested in being
      listed on our roster. We will contact you whenever we have a job abd
      you will be paid on all assignments.

      If you are interested please email a resume to
      pwrecruitment@y... and include a link of two of work that you
      have previously done.