how do you....

  • nice2unme2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      make things scroll in the yahoo groups? or just add a little
      spice....

      i have a few groups of my own, one that i have with a few friends
      and we want to make some stuff move in the group but cant get it
      right.
      i do know how to do some things but was not sure how to put it in
      the groups.
      it would be nice if someone could help me out PLEASE!!

      Any & All Help or Suggestions will be apreciated!!
      thanks,
      nice