I require HTML Table Help

  • Search Spam Reporter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      I am a new HTML programmer. I am stucked in a problem.

      I have two lines to display in a table of two rows.

      1. title1
      2. title2

      I have problem of putting it in a table in this manner.

      when you see html source code, title1 should be in the above line compare to title2 i.e. if title2 is written in 25th line in source code, title1 must be written between line 1 to 24 in source code. but

      when you see it in internet explorer or any other browser, title2 shoulld be visible upside of title1. I mean to say when browsing this html page, title1 should be down.

      I have read lot of books and surf the net for the solution, but did not found any proper solution, thatswhy I require your help.

      Help me out.

      Regards
      Rinky Mehta