Re: HTML Novice

  • web_wizard_2k
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
      You may like to try "The WebWizard" (http://www.the-webwizard.co.uk/)
      - It's an HTML editor, but contains a powerful toolbar which can
      generate all the HTML code for you!
      The webwizard displays the HTML code as you build up your page, so you
      can see exactly what code is produced to generate, say an image!
      You should be able to pick up HTML in no time! (certainly in less than
      3 months!)

      There are two versions available - a 'standard' verison (FREE), and a
      'pro' version (just $20) which contains many more features including
      over 30 pre-made Javascripts ready for insertion into your pages!