xml

  • tasjnicole
    Message 1 of 805 , Aug 8, 2001
      Is it possible to insert ssi tags into xml and have it work? The people who wrote most of the pages for a website I work on, ran it thru Word 2000 and that made it xml.
    • jaynebry
      Message 805 of 805 , Jan 31 7:30 AM
        Beginning Front page tutorial class Tonight at
        9pm EST<br>Leader: Jayne (yours truely as
        LadyMindy)<br>Setting up page properties<br>-Inserting