I NEED HELP

  • chi_town_ruffryder
    Message 1 of 805 , Nov 4, 2000
      I'M DEVELOPING A PAGE ON
      BLACKPLANET.COM.....<br><br>THE PROBLEM I RAN ACROSS IS THAT I INSERTED A JAVA
      CODE THAT GREETS MY GUEST THAT ENTER MY PAGE.....WHEN
      I INSERTED THAT CODE EVERTHING THAT WAS BELOW THAT
      CODE WAS WIPE AWAY AND IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO REPLACE
      THE IMAGES BACK.<br><br>THE BLACK PLANET IS AGAINST
      JAVA CODES BECAUSE IT MESS WITH THEIR SETUP......I
      DIDN'T KNOW THAT TILL EARLY THIS MORNING.<br><br>IS
      THERE A CODE TO FIX WHAT HAPPEN TO ME PAGE...SO, I CAN
      REPLACE THE IMAGES AND CONTINUE BUILDING MY
      PAGE.<br><br>I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THE GREETING JAVA CODE BACK ON
      MY PAGE.....I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO FINISH WORKING
    • jaynebry
      Message 805 of 805 , Jan 31, 2002
        Beginning Front page tutorial class Tonight at
        9pm EST<br>Leader: Jayne (yours truely as
        LadyMindy)<br>Setting up page properties<br>-Inserting