limiting the size of a new window

  • jackhoffer
    Message 1 of 805 , Sep 1 5:08 PM
      I was wondering how I can have a link open a
      photo in a new window, but the new window is only as
      large as the photo. I've done some code-snooping, and
      most people seem to do it with javascript, but I don't
      see much else in common. anyone have an examples I
      can borrow from?
    • jaynebry
      Message 805 of 805 , Jan 31, 2002
        Beginning Front page tutorial class Tonight at
        9pm EST<br>Leader: Jayne (yours truely as
        LadyMindy)<br>Setting up page properties<br>-Inserting