Video?

  • perl_is_cool
    Message 1 of 805 , Jul 2 7:43 AM
      I am looking at buying a digital video camera to run video on my web site. First anybody know any good quality camcorders. And second how do you put it in your page. Do you have to use an applet?
    • jaynebry
      Message 805 of 805 , Jan 31, 2002
        Beginning Front page tutorial class Tonight at
        9pm EST<br>Leader: Jayne (yours truely as
        LadyMindy)<br>Setting up page properties<br>-Inserting