Re: Frontpage 98 for Windows 95 or 2000

  • matt_cushing
    Message 1 of 805 , Mar 1 7:51 AM
      to tell the truth, I would suggest something to
      everyone who reads this group. <br><br>Using FrontPage or
      Dreamweaver is a great way to learn about html programming,
      but nothing beats pure html coding - using the
      notepad and a browser to check your work. <br><br>If you
      are going to stick to homesites and small graphic
      static pages, then they are the way to go.<br><br>If you
      want to get into Java and ASP and higher functions,
      you definitely want to go back to pure code to learn
      it better. A friend of mine suggested it to me a
      while back and I am glad she did. I understand a lot
      more of how things work by seeing the pure
    • jaynebry
      Message 805 of 805 , Jan 31, 2002
        Beginning Front page tutorial class Tonight at
        9pm EST<br>Leader: Jayne (yours truely as
        LadyMindy)<br>Setting up page properties<br>-Inserting