Rehan Uddin the Magnificent Developer

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2014
      As you know HTML5 Hybrid Mobile Apps are becoming extremely important and catching up with Native Mobile Apps due to frameworks like PhoneGap and Ionic. However, the problem is that none us have experience in building these Hybrid Apps. Not Zeeshan Hanif, Not Saad, Not Inam, and Not me at all. But we want to acquire this technology to develop Android and iPhone Apps for Pakistan, ASAP. But what to do?

      Rehan Uddin the magnificent developer has come to our rescue. He on his own time has been learning and developing HTML5 Hybrid Apps. He will be teaching all of us i.e. our faculty and the students. Thank you so very much Rehan Uddin. Your services for Pakistan will always be remembered.

      Zia