Saylani Angular Test 1 Results: Faizan Wins Rs. 10,000 Award

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 8:18 AM
    This Sunday at 4:00 pm AngularJS Test 1 was held in Saylani HQ for Batch 1.

    The previous highest scores in this test from our two guru's were:
    Mr. Zeeshan Hanif 16
    Mr. Saad Ahmed Siddiqui 13

    I am extremely pleased to announce that Faizan Khan has become the first developer after 10 years to equal the score of Zeeshan Hanif in any test. On this extraordinary achievement Mr. M. Faizan Khan will receive an Panacloud Excellence Award of Rs. 10,000, Mr. Zeeshan Hanif and Mr. Saad Ahmed Siddiqui will present this award to him.

    All those who have passed this exam have been identified as top performers. As soon as they demonstrate their coding skills and show a high quality web and mobile projects in the labs during the lab sessions to Zeeshan Hanif or Saad Ahmed Siddiqui, during the next 2 months, they will be immediately selected for Panacloud (Pvt.) Ltd.

    Batch 1 will now be divided into two groups:

    The students who have passed this test by scoring 9 point or more:
    For the next two month there will be no tests for Saylani Batch 1 students who have a score 9 marks or above but only web and mobile software development.  Mr. Taha Shahid and Mr. Zunair will train them to develop AngularJS/Bootstrap Web Apps and Mr. Rehain uddin will train them to develop Angular/Ionic/PhoneGap Android and iPhone/iPad Apps. All these sessions will be held in the labs. Mr. Zeeshan Hanif and Mr. Saad Ahmed Siddiqui will continuously be taking rounds of the labs and reviewing code to select developers for Panacloud (Pvt.) Ltd.

    The students who have failed this test by scoring less than 9 points:
    Mr. Saad Ahmed Siddique the best developer in Karachi will now take on the challenge of training these students in the classroom, Mr. Zeeshan Hanif has already tried his best. Saad has been given a very tough assignment because if these students fail again .......
    The next AngularJS test will be held on June 22. Saad has about one month to get these students in shape.

    The complete AngularJS Test result is below:

     (I am also attaching a cumulative performance sheet of Saylani Batch 1).

    Max Marks: 20

    Roll No, Name, Score
    1206 M. Faizan Khan 16
    81 Muhammad Sumair 15