Why we named our company: Panacloud

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2014
      A number of you have asked me why we have named our new company Panacloud?

      Pana means good friends or pal or buddy in a number of different languages.

      Therefore Panacloud mean: We are cloud of friends in the sky :)

      We will using the following domain for software development services:
      www.panacloud.com

      We will using the following domain for providing education, testing, and  a certification platform on the web and mobile:
      www.panacloud.guru

      Wire frames for the phase one of this web/mobile app is complete. Coding will start tomorrow. At the completion of phase 1 all test taking in Saylani and Sir Syed will be done through this software.

      The team (Team 5) for Panacloud.guru is as follows:

      Designers:
      Asif Shah
      Hira Khan
      Austin
      Syed Kashif Ali
      Mustaqeem
      Walid Aslam

      Developers:
      Naveed Jabber (Project Manager)
      Arhan Shahid (Client Technical Lead)
      Mahmood (Server Technical Lead)
      Kashif Ahmed
      Badar A Sheikh
      Ahmer

      Consultant:
      Zeeshan Hanif

      Zia Khan
      Software Developer, Panacloud (Pvt.) Ltd