Warning: Stay focused on studies during this new war

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2014
      As you may have noticed recently that a full fledge war has erupted between media (business) groups and different sections of the society. In the next few wks it is going to become very ugly. Even new channels will join this war in the next few months. All of us will have different opinions about who is right and who is wrong. However, one thing is for sure no matter who wins, you and I will not win. Therefore, please keep focused on your studies and work, this is the only thing that will change our lives.