Team 5 Round 2 Test Results

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2014
      The test results for Java Test 2/Round 2 are here:

      Max Marks: 30

      1. Haroon Khan = 17
      2. Mahammad Farooq Abdullah = 11

      Mr. Haroon Khan is the only developer who has gone into Round 3. He is a student of Sir Syed University. I just asked him who taught him and he said his teacher is Prof. Kamran Khan of Sir Syed University. I salute Prof. Kamran Khan and his student's performance tell us about his capabilities. I hope that I get a chance to meet him soon, Insha Allah.

      Mr. Haroon Khan wants to revise the course material again and has requested that the Test 3 should be postponed till tomorrow. Therefore, Round 3 will be held tomorrow.

      Zia Khan