Team 5 Round 1 Test Results

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2014
      Today at 4:00 pm we started selection of Team 5 i.e. Android Development Team Members. As you know Android development requires Java skills. Therefore, our plan is to have five rounds of tests and only those who pass a round proceed to the next round. The first three rounds consists of Java Tests. The round one has just concluded and the results are as follows:

      Java Test 1/Round 1 Results:

      Max Marks: 18

      1. Haroon Khan = 10
      2. Mahmood Farooq Abdullah = 10
      3. Muhammad Atif Khan = 9
      4. Abbas Syed = 8
      5. Muhammad Bilal = 7
      6. Daniyal Raza = 7
      7. Danish Jahangir = 5
      8. Syed Asad Murtaza = 5
      9. Hazrat Ali = 5
      10. Syed Muhammed Haziq = 5
      11. Wajahat Jawaid = 5
      12. Rafiq Ahmed = 3
      13. Umer Hassan = 3
      14. Kirshan Singh = 3
      15. Ali Zia = 2
      16. Sohaib Nasir = 1

      Round 2 has started and only Haroon Khan and Mahmood Farooq Abdullah have gone to Round 2. The results of Round 2 will be available in the next few hours.

      Note: Most of the above participants are either students or graduates of major universities of Karachi. In most of these universities Java is taught extensive and the fee is in 3 or 4 lacs. This is very sad indeed.

      Zia