Tests for Team 5

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2014

      As announced previously Tests for Team 5 will be held tomorrow i.e. May 3. The complete information is included below:

      As you know we are currently in the process of developing a Android and Wearable Technology Development Team called Team 5.

      To select team members we will hold a test on May 3 at 4:00 pm in our offices. You will be asked to give a number of tests covering the following two books:

      1. Covering Fundamentals of Java Programming Chapters 1 to 9
      https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=3DC6681F40C57DF4&resid=3DC6681F40C57DF4%217141&app=WordPdf&wdo=1

      2. Covering the Complete Book below:

      https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=3DC6681F40C57DF4&resid=3DC6681F40C57DF4%217030&app=WordPdf&wdo=1

      Mr. Zeeshan Hanif the CTO of Panacloud (Pvt.) Ltd will be conducting these tests. You can contact him at 0333-216-6831