To all faculty and developers

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2014
      We have almost acquired the base technology for developing web/mobile apps using the state of the art MEAN stack. By July 1 we will have many developers and teachers of these technologies.

      Our next target is to focus on Native Mobile and Wearable Technologies. The main learning platform to learn these technologies will be the MCC-251 class in Sir Syed University. It is requested that all faculty members that they should focus on this class. We will first learn Android Development using Java and then Google Glass, Android Wear, etc. The plan is to invest where ever time and resources we have to acquire this technology for the developers of Pakistan. Therefore your complete focus is required.

      Request for Help:
      Our first Google Glass is in Pakistan, it is in stuck in customs. If any of you have a contact in customs please give me a call.

      Thanks

      Zia Khan