Angular Test 2 Results

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2013
    We took our second test today. The subject was AngularJS and the participants were our top developers.

    It had 10 MCQ's and you had to do it in 20 mins. Our top six developers took this test and the results are:

    Zeeshan Hasan = 7
    Mudassir = 7
    Sharique = 6
    Zeeshan Hanif = 5
    Saad = 5
    Sohaib Nehal = 4

    Congrats to Mr. Zeeshan Hasan and Mr. Mudassir they have won the first prize in this test. Now our top developers will give a test of Node.js next Monday. We will cover the first four chapters of the attached Node.js the Right way book.

    Zia