FebDev Angular Test Results

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2013
      Just gave the first Angular Test to the FebDev team, it had 20 MCQ's and you had to do it in 40 mins.
      The Results are as follows:

      1. M. Faizan = 11
      2. Aleem Ahmed Hashmi = 10
      3. Shaikh Furqan Hassan Mahmood = 9
      3. M. Sumair = 9
      3. Aiman Ibrahim = 9
      3. M. Ammar Hasan = 9
      3. Asif Abdul Razzak = 9
      8. Zunair Zakir = 8
      8. Kamran Shahid = 8
      10. Kashif Ahmed = 7
      10. Muhammad Taha = 7
      12. S. M. Usman Ali Qadri = 6
      13. Mahmood Ul Haq = 5
      13. M. Amir Mughal = 5
      15. Umer Hassan = 4

      Yesterday our top seven developers took the same test and the results were:
      Zeeshan Hanif= 16
      Saad = 13
      Khurram = 13
      Zeeshan Hassan = 11
      Sharique = 7
      Sohaib = 7
      Muddassir = 4

      Mr. Zeeshan Hanif still remains the champion.
      Now we will start a second round of tests for these developers right away.