Win Rs. 100,000 and Prove that You are the Best

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2013
      On Sunday, April 6, 2014 from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm we will hold a software development competition. The competitors will first be given a one hour MCQ Test covering the MEAN Stack (Mongo, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js) those who pass will be asked to build a Web App using the MEAN stack and Bootstrap 3. They will have 9 hours to complete the project. They will be judged on the basis of functionality, user interface design, as well as good software development practices.

      The developers will bring there own laptops (if possible) or will be given a PC to develop on (if available). The locations will Sir Syed University and Saylani Head Office. The competition is open to everyone.

      After the end of the competition we will release a developer ranking so that everyone knows, who are the best software developers in Karachi.

      The prizes will be as follows:

      First Prize:      Rs. 50,000
      Second Prize: Rs. 30,000
      Third Prize:     Rs. 20,000

      The judges in the competition will be Javed Java, Asif Shah, Zeeshan Hanif, Inam, Saad, Zeeshan Hasan, Khurrum, Sohaib, Shariq, Wajiha, Baber, Taha, Rehan, Faisal, Mudassir, and Mahmood ul Haq.

      Zia Khan