The Tests have Started

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2013
    Our Target: To Become the Very Best
    As you know our target is to become the very best in the world in HTML5 App Development. We want to be the very best in state of the art technologies like HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, MongoDB, D3, Three.js, Grunt, Yeoman, Bower, and Meteor.

    In order to achieve this from now on we will continuously take tests and hold software development competitions.

    In this connection we took our first test today. The subject was AngularJS and the participants were our top developers.
    Just gave the first Angular Test, it had 20 MCQ's and you had to do it in 40 mins. Our top seven developers took this test and the results are:

    Zeeshan Hanif= 16
    Saad = 13
    Khurram = 13
    Zeeshan Hassan = 11
    Sharique = 7
    Sohaib = 7
    Muddassir = 4

    Mr. Zeeshan Hanif won the first prize.

    Tomorrow (Saturday) the FabDev team will be given an AngularJS test.

    Next Sunday, December 22, 2013 at 3:30 pm our entire teaching staff and the MCC-251 class will give the AngularJS test.

    From now on everyone will continuously study and give tests. We will work so hard that everyone will be left behind. With God's help we will become the very best or die trying.

    Soon we will announce a software development competition to be conducted in Sir Syed University and Saylani.

    Note: Our AngularJS Text Book is attached so that you can also study and become a world class developers.