Today in the day: IE 11 and 3D/WebGL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      Today is the day when Build is going to start:
      http://www.buildwindows.com/

      As a developer I am most excited (cannot sleep) about IE 11 because of 3D/WebGL:

      http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/internet-explorer-11-getting-friendly-with-webgl-in-vine-video/

      This is going to be extremely big news for the Web. What I am going to be doing for the next few years depends upon what I hear today. We have not shared our plans with anyone yet, but all our plans are ready, it all depends let us see what comes out today.

      iOS 7 failed miserably to come to our expectation regarding Html5 support (. In fact there was no news at all for developers. Let us see what Windows 8.1 and IE 11 brings to the table for us developers.

      I will be watching this tonight (Pakistan time) you are invited to join me, let us watch it:
      http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013

      Zia Khan