[We need you] Html5 Teaching Assistants interviews this Monday at 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013

      We are about to start a revolution in software development in Pakistan. We and Saylani Welfare International Trust ( http://saylaniwelfare.com/?page_id=534 ) are about to start a mass job training program. The main points of the program will be as follows:

      1. We will be teaching students Mobile Software Development using Html5/Javascript. The target platforms will be Windows 8, iPad/iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10 and Tizen.
      2. There will be no fee for the course, it will be completely free.
      3. All students will have to give an admission test to be admitted to the program. Admissions will be only given on the basis of merit.
      4. Students can either join a full time program (6 months) or a part time program (1 year).
      5. Classes will be held on Friday/Saturday Evenings, and Sundays only.
      6. During the course of studies students will have to pass rigorous exams and complete software projects to stay in the program.
      7. Students who complete the course will be provided financial assistance by Saylani Welfare International Trust to setup their own software companies. These software companies will be selling software in the Windows, Apple, and Google app stores and other international markets.
      8. The classes will start in May, 2013, Insha Allah.

      Right now we need 4 exceptional individuals to teach students Html5/JavaScript on a hands-on basis in the computer labs. You will be the employees of Saylani Welfare International Trust. You will be given salaries according to the market standards.

      We will be interviewing for this job this Monday, May 6, at 6pm. The location is the Head office of Saylani Trust, A-25, Bahadurabad Chowrangi, Karachi. Please bring your resume with you when you come for the interview.

      The contact person for the interview is Mr. Baber 0321-299-5063