Free Seminar this Sunday on Html5, Mobile and Cloud Computing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      This Sunday we will he holding a free seminar on Html5, Mobile and Cloud Computing in Sir Syed University at 1:00 pm. For directions call 34800420.

      We will be discussing the future of computing and how you can benefit from the latest technology trends. How Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung, and Nokia are playing this game. How you can learn to develop apps for the Web, Windows 8.1/Windows Phone 8.1 (Blue) , iPad/iPhone, Android, Black Berry 10 and Tizen using a single technology: Html5/Javascript.

      How you can develop server application for all major clouds using Javasript and Node.js. How Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, etc. are supporting Node.js

      How you can develop extremely beautiful and touch enabled apps using the latest Html5/JavaScript technologies like D3.js, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, Backbone, and Hammer.js

      Let us discuss technology this Sunday and enjoy!

      Zia Khan