Z A Nizami , SSUET’s founder, p asses away at 82

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 3:37 AM
      http://tribune.com.pk/story/532528/z-a-nizami-ssuets-founder-passes-away-at-82/

      Without his guidance and help the work we were able to do would not have been possible. He not only founded SSUET but also established our CEP department. It was because of his vision and support we were able to keep our course fees the lowest in the world, so that everyone is able to afford it and get a world class education. This is a great loss for all of us and Pakistan.

      My dear Mr. Zille Ahmed Nizami thank you for being part of my life and helping me so much at every turn. I love you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

      May Allah have mercy upon us all. From Him we come, and to Him we all return.

      Zia Khan