FW: Congratulations 2013 Microsoft MVP!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013

      From: support1@...
      To: ziaukhan@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 09:37:24 -0500
      Subject: Congratulations 2013 Microsoft MVP!

      Dear Zia Khan,

      Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2013 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in Windows Azure technical communities during the past year.

      Also in this email:
      • About your MVP Award Gift
      • How to claim your award benefits
      • Your MVP Identification Number
      • MVP Award Program Code of Conduct
      The Microsoft MVP Award provides us the unique opportunity to celebrate and honor your significant contributions and say "Thank you for your technical leadership."

      Mike Hickman
      Director
      Community Engagement
      Microsoft

      MVP Award Gift
      As a token of our appreciation, your MVP Award gift package is on its way. You will receive an e-mail message in the next 10 business days that contains your MVP Award gift package shipping information and your tracking number.

      YOUR ACTION: Log-in to www.mvpaward.com
      To select your MSDN or TechNet subscription and begin taking advantage of your award benefits:
      1. Visit www.mvpaward.com
      2. Log in with your MVP identification number (ID) and pass code listed below.

      At Microsoft, we believe that technical communities enhance people’s lives and the industry’s success because independent experts, like you, help others extract greater value from products and technologies through the free and objective exchange of knowledge. As a Microsoft MVP, you are part of a highly select group of experts that represent technology’s best and brightest who share a deep commitment to community and a willingness to help others.

      On behalf of everyone at Microsoft, thank you for your contributions to technical communities.

      Sincerely,

      your MVP Lead