Pakistani Windows 8 Apps: Discover Yourself & Beauty of Math

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      First we focused on passing the Html5 70-480 exam. Hundreds of you have already passed it. Now the next focus: Html5 App Development.

      We are planning to release a lot of Apps for Windows 8, iPad, and Android tablets. We have found from our experience that it is not possible for developers to release large/complicated apps right away. Therefore as a first step we have started releasing small apps. First we have to take baby steps then giant leaps. Please check these out they are truly made in Pakistan:

      http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-US/app/discover-yourself/9d8bb82b-cbf3-496c-aa89-1fb76196d56b

      http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-US/app/beauty-of-math/1bfb3e19-c2c1-4b96-98af-c4f7c67daec0

      More apps are on the way. All the Pakistani developers out there talk to us we will help you out in launching your own apps.

      Zia Khan