Excellence Award: Zeeshan Hasan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      As you know we have started working on software development projects in collaboration with top USA based startups. For the first time Pakistanis have gotten the chance to work with the very best international software startups. This is also the first time that Pakistanis have gotten chance to work with latest state of the art technologies: Html5, Node.js, MongoDB, etc. on Widnwos 8, iPad and Android, etc.

      Today we are starting a new tradition. Every week, in order to recognize the best software development talent I am going to announce a performance award for the best developer of the week. This excellence award will be announced every Monday night. This award will include a cash prize as well and official letter recognizing the performance.

      The first winner of this Excellence Award is Mr. Zeeshan Hasan. He has been working extremely hard. He has been putting in 10 to 12 hours every day. Actually wants to put in more hours but I have to close the office because I am old and become tired. However, long working work in not the only criteria, the quality of his work is also very important. He is learning very fast. He is currently the only developer in the server team, but still I have not felt that he needs any help. He is also the only developer who is writing automated tests for his module.

      Well done Zeeshan, if you keep it up soon you will become a world class developer.

      Note: The next award will be announced on July 9th

      Zia Khan: http://www.google.com/profiles/ziakhan
      Become my friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ziakhan
      Mobile: 92-300-826-3374 (Pakistan)
      Microsoft's Windows Azure Discussion Group: 3,500+ Members
      CFA, CPA, and CMA Exam Preparation Discussion Group: 4,000+ Members