SiSigma interviews this Sunday at 3:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      SiSigma, a USA based startup, will be conducting interviews of Html5/Javascipt developers this Sunday at 3:00 pm in Sir Syed University. We will be working on Windows 8/Windows Phone 8, iPad/iPhone, and Android application using Html5/Javascript. On the servers we will be using Node.js, MongoDB, Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services and other state of art cloud technologies.

      SiSigma is offering very good salaries, bonuses, excellent working conditions, and an opportunity to relocate to the head offices in USA on H1 Visa, etc. You will get a chance to work with the very best and become world level developers.

      The interviewing panel will consist of:
      1. Mr. Matloob ul Hasan
      2. Mr. Zeeshan Hanif
      3. Mr. Saad Ahmed Siddiqui
      4. Mr. Zeeshan Hassan Memon
      5. Mr. Zia Ullah Khan

      Please bring five copies of your resume with you. If you want you can bring your own laptop and show us your work (you may also bring your work in a USB).

      SiSigma will only select on the bases of development ability.

      Zia Khan: http://www.google.com/profiles/ziakhan
      Become my friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ziakhan
      Mobile: 92-300-826-3374 (Pakistan)
      Microsoft's Windows Azure Discussion Group: 3,500+ Members
      CFA, CPA, and CMA Exam Preparation Discussion Group: 4,000+ Members