Boycott them

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      They think we are complete idiots and they can make fools out of us, again and again. Mubashir Lukman and Mehar Bukhari are just soldiers, mercenaries, and hired guns. The general of this media mafia is Mian Amir Mehmood. We should hit them... where it will hurt them. They only love money and power. We should boycott Dunya News and Punjab Group of Colleges.

      We should have enough intelligence to figure out who are the real bosses of Mian Amir. Just listen to the conversation carefully: Malik Riaz, Gillani, Nawaz Sharif, and Zardari. These are the members of this ruling mafia syndicate. If we don’t wake up we will forever be their slaves.

      Spread the word, we now have the tools. They control the national media but we control the social media :-)

      PS: Just found out this mafia general is also the Chancellor of MAJU in Karachi (Mohammad Ali Jinnah University):  http://www.pgc.edu/
      I am never going to set foot in MAJU again.

      Zia Khan: http://www.google.com/profiles/ziakhan
      Become my friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ziakhan
      Mobile: 92-300-826-3374 (Pakistan)
      Microsoft's Windows Azure Discussion Group: 3,500+ Members
      CFA, CPA, and CMA Exam Preparation Discussion Group: 4,000+ Members