[V. V. Important] 6 Indian universities to teach cloud computing, mobile tech

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012

      We are doing our part and started much before them, but we do not have the resources to match the India Government, we have to get the Pakistani Government to put in the resources. But the question is how to do it. The only solution I can think of is get PTI/Imran Khan on board. The other political parties will copy the idea just to compete with him ). Therefore, I have decided to make complete plan/presentation and try to get a appointment with Imran Khan, to present him with the idea, so that he starts talking about it and includes it in his manifesto. Soon I will also share the plan with all of you, to get feedback. At this stage I did not want to get political but seems circumstances are forcing our hand.

      I have estimated that it will require about 10-20 arb rupees per year to generate the hype and cover the cost to train 100,000 mobile and cloud software developers per year. In order to come on the global radar the numbers have to be there, and the only way to reach these numbers is to pay the students to learn ). It will be a four semester curriculum, to be completed in about 18 months. The learning tool will be video conferencing technology with all the Pakistani Universities participating. The main expensive will be the payments made to students. The first semester students will be paid Rs. 5,000/month, second semester students Rs. 10,000/month, third semester students Rs. 20,000/month, and fourth semester students Rs. 50,000/month. The success students will keep getting Rs. 50,000 per month till they get jobs. There will be exams at each stage of the process.  I will make available more details of the plan soon.

      Zia Khan: http://www.google.com/profiles/ziakhan
      Become my friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ziakhan
      Mobile: 92-300-826-3374 (Pakistan)
      Microsoft's Windows Azure Discussion Group: 3,200+ Members
      CFA, CPA, and CMA Exam Preparation Discussion Group: 3,900+ Members