201 Class: Indexed Database jQuery Async Plugin

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2011
    I am attaching the jQuery plugin that I have written to make Async calls to Html5 Indexed Databases. We will discuss this in this Sunday's 201 class. Please remove the txt extension save this file as a JS file only.
    Your homework would be to write such an async plugin for Html5 File System API.

    Zia Khan

    Become my friend on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/ziakhan
    Mobile: 92-300-826-3374(Pakistan)
    Microsoft's WindowsAzure Discussion Group: 3,000+ Members
    CFA, CPA, andCMA Exam Preparation Discussion Group: 3,700+ Members