Fw: Salman Farsi commented on your note "Become a Html5 Programmer without taking my classes".

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 12:14 AM
      Facebook

      From: Facebook
      Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:49 AM
      Subject: Salman Farsi commented on your note "Become a Html5 Programmer without taking my classes".

      facebook
      Hi Zia,
      Salman Farsi commented on your note "Become a Html5 Programmer without taking my classes".
      Salman wrote: "This roadmap seems perfect for novice to experienced developer. Here in USA most of the organization start development with HTML 5 and JavaScript due to avoid writing the native and costly applications for different platforms as above mentioned. Thanks Sir"

      See the comment thread

      Thanks,
      The Facebook Team
      See Comment
      The message was sent to ziaukhan@.... If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future or have your email address used for friend suggestions, you can unsubscribe. Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303