Fw: Congratulations 2011 Microsoft MVP!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      This makes me quite happy I think I am the first to receive this award in the area of Cloud Computing (Windows Azure) in this region. Previous four MVP awards were in the area of client software development. Thanks for all your support.
      Zia

      Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 7:03 PM
      Subject: Congratulations 2011 Microsoft MVP!

      Dear Zia Khan,

      Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2011 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in Windows Azure technical communities during the past year.

      Also in this email:
      • About your MVP Award Gift
      • How to access www.mvpaward.com to begin taking advantage of your award benefits
      • Your MVP Identification Number
      • MVP Award Program Code of Conduct
      The Microsoft MVP Award provides us the unique opportunity to celebrate and honor your significant contributions and say "Thank you for your technical leadership."

      Toby Richards
      General Manager
      Community & Online Support

      MVP Award Gift
      As a token of our appreciation, your MVP Award gift package is on its way. You will receive an e-mail message in the next 10 business days that contains your MVP Award gift package shipping information and your tracking number.

      Based on MVP feedback, we have made ecological considerations to the MVP Award by creating a unique, renewable award. Enjoy going greener with the MVP Award Program and watching your award grow each year you are recognized as an MVP!

      2. Log in with your MVP identification number (ID) and pass code listed below.

      ID and Pass Code

      At Microsoft, we believe that technical communities enhance people’s lives and the industry’s success because independent experts, like you, help others extract greater value from products and technologies through the free and objective exchange of knowledge. As a Microsoft MVP, you are part of a highly select group of experts that represent technology’s best and brightest who share a deep commitment to community and a willingness to help others.

      On behalf of everyone at Microsoft, thank you for your contributions to technical communities.

      Sincerely,