Fw: Silverlight Firestarter Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010

      From: Microsoft
      Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 3:17 AM
      Subject: Silverlight Firestarter Reminder

      Microsoft
      The Silverlight Firestarter 2010 is just around the corner and we're looking forward to including you in our live online webcast.

      Date:
      Thursday, December 2, 2010

      Link:
      http://www.silverlight.net/news/events/firestarter/

      Start Time:
      Please access the Silverlight website listed above to find the link to the live webcast. The webcast will begin at 9:00 AM.

      Requirements:
      You must have latest version of Silverlight installed. Information is provided at http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx. It is also recommended to have high speed internet.

      Agenda:
      9:00 AM Scott Guthrie: Keynote: The Future of Silverlight

      10:45 AM Jesse Liberty: Data Binding Strategies with Silverlight and Windows Phone 7

      11:30 AM Yavor Georgiev: Building Compelling Apps with WCF using REST and LINQ

      12:15 PM Lunch

      1:00 PM Dan Wahlin: Building Feature Rich Business Apps Today with RIA Services

      1:45 PM John Papa: MVVM: Why and How? Tips and Patterns using MVVM and
      Service Patterns with Silverlight and Windows Phone 7

      2:45 PM Tim Heuer: Tips and Tricks for a Great Installation Experience

      3:30 PM Mike Cook & Jossef Goldberg: Tune Your Application: Profiling and Performance Tips

      4:30 PM Jaime Rodriguez: Performance Tips for Silverlight Windows Phone 7

      Get More Out of Firestarter!:
      Login to Twitter during the event to engage in a real time Q&A with the Silverlight product team. Use the Twitter app on the event web site or use hash tag #slfs10 to ask questions.

      In addition to being live, videos will be posted within a few days of the show on the Silverlight website http://www.silverlight.net.

      For more information on Silverlight, please visit Silverlight TV at http://silverlight.tv.

      Sincerely,

      The Silverlight Team

      This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service, or product that you or your company purchased or participate in.

      Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement.

      Microsoft Corporation
      One Microsoft Way
      Redmond, WA 98052 USA