Informatica:NC

  • Lorven Technologies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010

      Dear Friends I have a Position for Informatica  with My Client

      Informatica with IDQ (IDQ experience and knowlege in necessary) - 1 position (OPEN)

      Informatica with Meta Data Manager Experience - 1 position ($50 per hour)

      Location :  Charlotte, NC

      Duration : Long Term

      Thanks & Regards

      Mayur,

      Lorven Technologies Inc,

      101, Morgan LaneSuite 209

      Plainsboro, NJ-08536

      Work : 609-799-4202 X 102

      Fax: 609-799-4204/609-918-9608

      Email: mayur@...

      Web: www.lorventech.com

      Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above.