RE: [SilverlightSoftware] Fw: Congratulations 2010 Microsoft MVP!

  • Tariq Sheikh
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2003

      Congratulations

      From: SilverlightSoftware@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SilverlightSoftware@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Zia Khan
      Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 12:57 AM
      To: Zia Khan
      Subject: [SilverlightSoftware] Fw: Congratulations 2010 Microsoft MVP!

      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:14 PM

      Subject: Congratulations 2010 Microsoft MVP!

      Dear Zia Khan,

      Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2010 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in Client App Dev technical communities during the past year.

      Also in this email:

      • About your MVP Award Gift
      • How to access abc to begin taking advantage of your award benefits
      • Your MVP Identification Number
      • MVP Award Program Code of Conduct

      The Microsoft MVP Award provides us the unique opportunity to celebrate and honor your significant contributions and say "Thank you for your technical leadership."

      Toby Richards
      General Manager
      Community & Online Support

      MVP Award Gift
      As a token of our appreciation, your MVP Award gift package is on its way. You will receive an e-mail message in the next 10 business days that contains your MVP Award gift package shipping information and your tracking number.

      Based on MVP feedback, we have made ecological considerations to the MVP Award by creating a unique, renewable award. Enjoy going greener with the MVP Award Program and watching your award grow each year you are recognized as an MVP!

      At Microsoft, we believe that technical communities enhance people’s lives and the industry’s success because independent experts, like you, help others extract greater value from products and technologies through the free and objective exchange of knowledge. As a Microsoft MVP, you are part of a highly select group of experts that represent technology’s best and brightest who share a deep commitment to community and a willingness to help others.

      On behalf of everyone at Microsoft, thank you for your contributions to technical communities.

      Sincerely,

      Ruari Plint, your MVP Lead

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4993 (20100401) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010

        Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:14 PM

[...]

      • Zafar Hussain Luni
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
          Congratulations Microsoft; For choosing a right person once again ;)

[...]

        • imran khan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
            Congratulation Sir....U realy GREAAAAT!!!

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2010
              Assalam-o-Alaikum!

              Sir Its a great pleasure hearing your such a good contribution to MVC and a reward from Microsoft....Keep it up!

              Regards,
              Muhammad Umer.