MADE IN PAKISTAN - TRAILER

  • Zia Khan (Hotmail)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009

      Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:23 PM
      Subject: [Emergency] MADE IN PAKISTAN - TRAILER

      Dear All,

      We have just completed our documentary film "Made In Pakistan". It covers the lawyer’s movement and the struggle of ordinary Pakistanis trying to live their lives in peace. We are now looking to find distribution/TV broadcasting/film festival attendance for this venture so we can get our point of view across. If anyone has any insight or contacts to share it would be greatly appreciated. The link to the trailer.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2kFAUHdowI&feature=channel_page

      Thank you,

      Nasir Khan
      Director
      Talking Filmain

      Easily add maps and directions to your online party invites. Click to learn how.