4756Developer of the Year: Zeeshan Hanif

    Jan 20, 2014
    Mr Zeeshan Hanif has been declared the developer of year for 2013 and for Jan 2014. He is the only developer we know who has world level proficiency in HTML5/JavaScript, Java, .NET, Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Finance, Investments, Economics, Financial Statement Analysis, etc. He has passed the most difficult global exams in all these subjects including CMA and CFA exams. Without doubt he is one of the most educated developer in the world. In the last few years he has developed into a master teacher as well. Furthermore, in all our exams may it be Angular, Node.js, or JavaScript no one has been able to beat him yet. On this occasion I presented him with a gift last night, a picture is attached. He has also been appointed as the CTO of all our software development operations. The board has also made him a full partner in our software services activities.