4641Internship Exams this Sunday

    Oct 26, 2013
      We will conduct Internship tests tomorrow i.e. on October 27, 2013 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm in Lab 2 of Sir Syed University.

      For Developers:
      You will be first given an one hour JavaScript Exam prepared by Mr. Saad Ahmed Siddiqui. Those who pass the JavaScript Exam will be given a 6 hour project prepared by Mr. Zeeshan Hanif to test your skills.

      For Designers:
      Graphic designers will be given a 6 hours project prepared by Mr. Asif Shah to complete.
      Note: Please bring your own laptop with all the required software installed.

      Other Information:

       For full time developers and designers the stipend will be Rs. 10,000 per month. Part-time internees will receive Rs. 6000 per month. The internship will have a probationary period of one month, an only those who perform up to the standards will be allowed to continue.

      1. HTML5 Software Development Internship
      Required Skills: JavaScript and jQuery
      Training Provided: We will train you to become world class software Developer using the extended MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node) stack, including D3.js and Three.js.

      2. Graphic Design Internship
      Skills Required: Adobe Illustrator
      Training Provided: We will train you to become world class user interface designer.
      Please bring your own laptop with the necessary software installed.

      3. 3D Graphic Design Internship
      Skills Required: 3D Studio Max or Maya
      Training Provided: We will train you to become world class 3D models and user interface designer.
      Please bring your own laptop with the necessary software installed.

      The selection committee will consist of:
      Mr. Faisal, Mr. Asif Shah, Mr. Zeeshan Hanif, Mr. Inam ul Haq, Mr. Zeeshan Hasan, Mr. Saad Siddiqui, Mr. Khurram Raheel, Mr. Baber, Mr. Zia Khan, Mr. Taha, Mr. Rehan, Mr. Sharique, Miss Wajiha, Miss Gulshan, Miss Hira, Mr. Sohaib and Mr. Austin
      See More

      Note: You have option to work from home therefore people who have difficulty in coming to office can also join. We are already working with number of USA based clients, we collaborate using Google Hangout, Skype, GitHub, Bitbucket, and other tools. All teams have developers working in USA, Mexico, Europe, India, etc. Therefore ...we can surely work remotely in Karachi. However, you will have to come at least once a wk to office.