4636Internship Update

    Oct 17, 2013
      Updated Information:

      Location: Lab 2 of Sir Syed University

      You have option to work from home therefore people who have difficulty in coming to office can also join. We are already working with number of USA based clients, we collaborate using Google Hangout, Skype, GitHub, Bitbucket, and other tools. All teams have developers working in USA, Mexico, Europe, India, etc. Therefore we can surely work remotely in Karachi. However, you will have to come at least once a wk to office.

      My previous email on this topic:

      We will conduct Internship tests on October 27, 2013 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm in Sir Syed University. You will be given a 6 hour project to test your skills. We can help you to become the very best but it will require a lot of hard work.

      For full time developers and designers the stipend will be Rs. 10,000 per month. Part-time internees will receive Rs. 6000 per month. The internship will have a probationary period of one month, an only those who perform up to the standards will be allowed to continue.

      1. HTML5 Software Development Internship

      Required Skills: JavaScript and jQuery

      Training Provided: We will train you to become world class software Developer using the extended MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node) stack, including D3.js and Three.js.

      2. Graphic Design Internship

      Skills Required: Adobe Illustrator

      Training Provided: We will train you to become world class user interface designer.

      Please bring your own laptop with the necessary software installed.

      3. 3D Graphic Design Internship

      Skills Required: 3D Studio Max or Maya

      Training Provided: We will train you to become world class 3D models and user interface designer.

      Please bring your own laptop with the necessary software installed.

      The selection committee will consist of:

      Mr. Asif Shah, Mr. Zeeshan Hanif, Mr. Inam ul Haq, Mr. Zeeshan Hasan,  Mr. Saad Siddiqui, Mr. Khurram Raheel, Mr. Baber, Mr. Zia Khan, Mr. Taha, Mr. Rehan, Mr. Sharique, Miss Wajiha, Miss Gulshan, Miss Hira, Mr. Sohaib and Mr. Austin

      Zia Khan