4373The Busine ss Plan: Y ou can joi n as a Dev eloper, Pa rtner Deve loper or I nvestor‏

    Jan 26, 2013
      As you know we have been working for the last few years to make Pakistan into a major player in the global software industry. 2013 is going to be a pivotal year for our dreams to become a reality, Insha Allah.

      The key to our success is going to be focus. Focus on limited technologies. Focus on limited market segments. Focus on becoming the very best in very well defined market spaces.

      Our goal is to have five apps in the top ten in Windows 8 store by the end of 2013. We have these four apps on the drawing boards. We will be releasing these five apps in this sequence:

      1. App Ibn Sina: Publishing Date March 1, 2013. It will be a vertical market Windows 8 App targeting doctors.
      Project Manager: Mr. Javed, Project Architect: Zia
      Total Team Members: 2
      Total Projected Development, Imputed and Opportunity Cost: Rs. 5,000,000
      Price per App: $699
      Projected First Year Profit: $350,000
      Projected Second Year Profit: $700,000
      Projected Third Year Profit: $1,000,000
      Business Model: All Partner Developers and Investors

      2. App Saladin: Publishing Date April 1, 2013.
      It will be a horizontal market app consisting of a Windows 8 Presentation Authoring and Broadcasting App and a companion cloud based website. It will compete with YouTube and PowerPoint.
      Project Manager: Mr. Abrar, Technical Lead: Mr. Zohaib, UI/UX Designer: Mr. Asif Shah, Project Architect: Zia
      Total Team Members: 11
      Total Projected Development, Imputed and Opportunity Cost: Rs. 15,000,000
      Price per App: $9.99
      Projected First Year Profit: $100,000
      Projected Second Year Profit: $400,000
      Projected Third Year Profit: $1,000,000
      Business Model: All Salaried Developers with separate investors

      3. App Al-Biruni: Publishing Date May 1, 2013.
      It will target a horizontal audience consisting of file, bookmark and resource mind mapping and cloud sharing Windows 8 App. It has no know direct competitors at this time.
      Project Manager: Mr. Zeeshan, Technical Lead: Zeeshan Hasan, Server Lead: Matloob, UI/UX Designer: Mr. Asif Shah, Project Architect: Zia
      Total Team Members: 6
      Total Projected Development, Imputed and Opportunity Cost: Rs. 5,000,000
      Price per App: $6.99
      Projected First Year Profit: $140,000
      Projected Second Year Profit: $6,000,000
      Projected Third Year Profit: $1,500,000
      Business Model:  All Partner Developers and Investors

      4. App Al-Andalus: Publishing Date July 1, 2013.
      It will be question bank and quiz taking app and companion website. It will be integrated with App Saladin and App Al-Biruni. The project design is complete, the team members will be selected in the next few days from our 251 class.
      Total Projected Development, Imputed and Opportunity Cost: Rs. 2,000,000
      Price per App: $1.99
      Projected First Year Profit: $30,000
      Projected Second Year Profit: $100,000
      Projected Third Year Profit: $200,000
      Business Model:  All Partner Developers and Investors

      5. App X: Publishing Date November 1, 2013.
      The app design and central idea currently under discussion.
      Total Projected Development, Imputed and Opportunity Cost: Rs. 25,000,000
      Business Model:  Not Decided Yet.

      All the teams will be using the same technologies:

      1. Html5
      2. JavaScript
      3. Node.js
      4. Backbone.js
      5. Bootstrap
      6. D3
      7. Raphael
      8. MongoDB Document Database
      9. Neo4j Graph Database
      10. Windows 8 Apps using Html5 and JavaScript
      11. Windows Azure and Heroku Cloud Application Platforms

      All of you are invited to join this battle either as a developer, partner developer, or investor. If interested please send me an email at ziaukhan@... or call me at 0300-826-3374.

      We will wage an all out battle to make this dream a reality, Insha Allah.

      We will fight to the last breath and to the last buck, may God help us.

      Zia