Reunion Concert Planned for Mr. Evey Trosclair's retirement

  • Brett Bourg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005

      Note from Brett Bourg, Group Manager:

      Please pass this information to anyone you know who may have been in the band under Mr. Trosclair. Thank you!

      *******

      Attention Former Lacache and Montegut Band Students

      Reunion Concert Planned for Mr. Evey Trosclair

      Dear former band students of Lacache and Montegut Middle Schools,

      Planned to coincide with the retirement of Mr. Evey Trosclair at the end of this school year, a music reunion concert is being organized, and we are looking for any former band member that would like to participate in this exciting activity. That includes any member of his extended �band family� between 1972 and 2005 who is interested in making this a musically momentous event.

      Many people are involved in putting on this event including his current band booster association, former students who are now band directors, teachers, family and friends. Mr. Billy James, South Terrebonne High School�s director and one of Mr. Trosclair�s former students, has graciously agreed to support the event by offering his current band and facilities to assist with this production.

      The most important ingredient, however, is your participation. Please help us by contacting other former classmates and spreading the word. We are attempting to make this a SURPRISE.

      We have tentative plans to have two bands: concert arid jazz. Please email Gary Dupre at gdupre@... if you are interested in the jazz band because they will need a few practices. If you would like to play in the concert band, just show up with an instrument and a music stand (if possible) at the scheduled practiced. (You do remember what instrument you played, don�t you?) If you have questions, you can contact me, Lee Lee Trosclair at leeleet@....

      The schedule is:

      Saturday, May 28, 2005, 2pm-6 pm � Concert practice at STHS Band Hall

      Sunday, May 29, 2005, 2pm � Music Reunion Concert at STHS Auditorium

      Everyone is invited, and, of course, there is no admission fee. A small reception under the breeze way will follow. Please etch this on your calendar and make a commitment now to participate. I appreciate the sacrifice on your part, but it�ll be a lot of fun and will mean much to him. Hope to see you there. Thank you for making this possible.

      Sincerely,

      Lee Lee Trosclair

      P.S., This is a surprise!