The Big Band Bash, 10/15/2011, 8:00 pm

  • htcb_la@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Reminder from: htcb_la Yahoo! Group

      Title: The Big Band Bash

      Date: Saturday October 15, 2011
      Time: 8:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: The Houma Civic Center
      Notes: This is our annual fund raiser. Tickets are $10.00/person in advance, $12.50/person at the door. Tickets can be purchased at Fabregas Music in Houma, Hoffman Music in Thibodaux, and Unicut Hair Salon in Houma. Also, tickets can be purchased from any Houma-Terrebonne Community Band member.

    • htcb_la@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011

        Date: Saturday October 15, 2011
        Time: 8:00 pm - 12:00 am