new web site for the Houma-Terrebonne Community Band

  • Brett Bourg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      Dear community,

      We have a new web site for the Houma-Terrebonne Community Band, just
      implemented yesterday!

      The location is www.htcb.org. The email address for general
      information is info@....

      Please go to the web site, bookmark it, and let everyone know. The
      Board of Directors plans to promote the site by printing the location
      and the email address on anything we print. I will also log it with
      search engines, etc., but I believe that the best promotion comes
      from people in the community.

      Eventually I intend to have all of our calendars, flyers, programs,
      etc., on the site, suitable for printing and distribution. I'm just
      getting it started, so any suggestions are appreciated. It will take
      some time to develop, so please be patient. Thanks in advance for
      your help.

      Thank you,
      Brett Bourg