Help & a favor (Ramamani Keeran)

  • Rama Mani
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hello,

      This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to Manila,Philippines .Everything was going fine until last night when we got mugged on our way back to the hotel.They Stole all cash,credit cards and cellphones but thank God we still have our life and passports safe here with us. it's such a horrible experience,Another shocking is that the hotel manager has been unhelpful to us for reasons I don't know but the good thing is they didn't hurt anyone or made away with our passports...I reported to the police and after writing down some statements that's the last I had from them.

      I contacted the consulate and all we keep hearing is they will get back to us. I need your help I need you to help us out with a loan to settle our bills here so we can get back home tomorrow. I'll refund the money as soon as I get back. All we need is ($1,650USD) or anything you can afford, Let me know if you can get me the money then I tell you how to get it to me.

      Thank You
      Ramamani