Re: [hss_seattle_kk] Saumitra-ji, Shyam-ji visiting Seattle this week...

  • Sivaram Kondamudi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

      Here are Shyam Parande ji's pravas details:

      1:30 PM  Arrival at SeaTac - Pickup by Srinivas Penumaka and stay at Srinivas ji's residence
      5:30 PM - 7:00 PM  Meeting at Microsoft (with Ekal karyakartas) - Srinivas ji to accompany
      7:00 PM - 9:00 PM  Meeting at Prasadam Ballingam's Residence @ Redmond (with HSS, Sewa karyakartas)
      Night stay at Siva's place

      Breakfast at Sivaram's residence @ Bothell
      1:00 PM   Lunch meeting with HSS Yuva @ University - Shobhit ji to pickup at 12:30 from Sivaram's residence
      Stay at Shobhit ji's place until evening
      7:00 PM  Meeting with HSS Seattle Sanghachalak Sri. Kul Bhushan ji's residence @ Puyallup  (5:45 PM Pickup by Siva from Shobhit ji's place)
      9:00 PM  Shyam ji to retire for the night @ Hemanth Tanwar ji's residence

      7:00 AM  Departure to San Diego (Hemant ji to drop at SeaTac)

      From: Anil Kothari <anilkothari@ gmail.com>
      Date: Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:32 AM
      Subject: Suswagatam
      To: Saumitra Gokhale <saumitra.gokhale@ gmail.com>
      Cc: Sivaram Kondamudi <sivaram_kondamudi@ yahoo.com>

      Namaskar Saumitra,

      Suswagatam in Seattle!

      As I mentioned on phone, your pravaas will start with visiting Jugal-ji at the WA state capital - Olympia, where we have started a new shakha this month. Jugal-ji is acting Karyavaha, and Lava-ji Mukhya Shikshak. We also had a decent Ganesh Pooja by Kids there last Saturday. Jugal-ji's cell phone number is 916-752-2483. He will pick you up from the airport tonight.

      Upcoming pravaas schedule -

      Tue - (Day) Olympia karyakarta family visits
      Tue - (Eve) Dinner at Shri. Kul Bhushan-ji (Nagar Sanghachalak) , along w/Siva-ji, Shyam-ji
      Tue - (Nig) Stay with Shobhit

      Wed - (Day) Interactions with Yuva karyakartas with focus on "life-after- Shobhit"
      Wed - (Eve) TBD - mostly shakha karyakarta family in Maple Valley
      Wed - (Nig) TBD - mostly shakha karyakarta family in Maple Valley

      Thu - (Day) TBD
      Thu - (Eve) TBD - mostly shakha karyakarta family in Bellevue
      Thu - (Nig) TBD - mostly shakha karyakarta family in Bellevue

      Fri - TBD - mostly night stay with me; Visit Shaila Moushi in Redmond

      Sat - (Mor) TBD - Kishor sharirik varga
      Sat - (Noon) Drive to Yuva Varga

      Mon - (Eve) Dinner and stay with Lava-ji

      Tue - TBD - Mostly spend time with Siva-ji

      Wed - Drop off TBD

      Please let me know, if you can think of anything specific other than the above.