2nd Nagar Sharirik Varga on Feb 7th - Saturday 4:30 pm

  • Jayant Pant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Namaste,

      As we had indicated in last Nagar baithak, we will have a monthly nagar sharirik abhyas varga each month. The varga for February is planned on 7th Feb at 4:30 pm. We are finalising the venue and would communicate in a couple of days.

      What: Sharirik Varga
      When: Saturday Feb7th
      Where: To be decided
      Who is attending: All those who want to learn slightly advanced sharirik

      Please plan on attending the varga. The topics are:

      1. Warm up - variety and gana-shaha differences
      2. Danda - basics

      Dhanyawad,